BLACKWELL GOLF CLUB
Blackwell Golf Club was founded in 1893 by five men, four prominent local businessmen and the other the local curate from St Catherine’s Church in Blackwell. The original course was built on part of the Hewell Grange Estate, owned by Viscount Windsor, and a local golf professional C W Cunningham was commissioned, for a fee of £1.5s.0d, to plan the original nine hole lay-out.
Blackwell is a traditional English mature parkland course measuring 6283 yards from the white tees with a par of 70 (sss.71).
The Club has hosted the Open Championship Regional Qualifying Event and was home to the Midland Boys Championship for many years.
Blackwell is ranked in Golf World’s Top 100 Courses
Par 70 – 6080 yds.
Agmore Rd, Blackwell, Worcestershire B60 1PY