THE WEST MIDLANDS BUSINESS GOLF SOCIETY
Golf and business go hand in hand. Golf has long been the game of business people. How often do you get the opportunity to spend 4 or 5 hours in the casual company of your important clients and business partners?
It isn’t just great fun but the perfect opportunity to develop existing relationships or build new ones with like minded people. In fact, there are few better ways of building the rapport, conversation, and friendly competition at the core of strong business relationships.
Forming a relationship, even a business relationship, takes time. Loyalty goes a long way so starting and maintaining trust and communication with potential clients or partners is an essential ingredient in the recipe for business success.
The West Midlands Business Golf Society was established for this precise purpose. Our objectives are simple:
- To build an exclusive Network across the West Midlands of Business Golfers
- Opportunity to interact & exchange information at each golf day with like-minded business people
- Build business relationships in a relaxed enjoyable environment.
- Members play some of the Country’s most prestigious golf courses.
- The Society welcomes male and female players of any level and non members of a golf club or Chamber.
- Compete for prizes
- Members guests welcome to all events
- Sponsor society or events
- Charity fundraising at Corporate events
- Regular Newsletter, to inform members about golf in the West Midlands
Membership of West Midlands Business Golf Society is the best way of making the most of the opportunities that the society provides.
CORPORATE MEMBERSHIP COSTS
- Associated Chamber Members
1 to 5 Persons – £35.00+VAT
6 to 10 Persons – £60.00+VAT
- Non Chamber Members
1 to 5 Persons £50.00+VAT
6 to 10 Persons £75.00+VAT
To view the terms, apply for membership or fill out your member details, download the forms below: